Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health
at Epic Health Services
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist:
Professional Pediatric Home Care was founded in 1979 by two pediatric clinicians and has continued to be the leading provider of pediatric home-based therapy in the state of Colorado ever since. We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide short term to acute therapy services to children from birth to age 21.
PPHC is in search of compassionate Speech Language Pathologists to join our growing team!
PPHC features market-leading compensation and flexible scheduling, allowing therapists to maintain a great work-life balance. We are committed to professional development, and offer company-sponsored continuing education courses as well as a generous continuing education reimbursement program.
Full Time Benefits include:
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Company paid Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA plans
· 401K with employer match
· Generous paid vacation and sick time plans
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
· Must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree in the field of Speech Therapy from an accredited educational program.
· Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
· Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
· Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
· Strong new grads who are self-starters and have completed a pediatric fieldwork will be considered
Professional Pediatric Home Care has a full time staff that coordinates intake, assists with scheduling and updates the POC per physician orders, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education, mentorship and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now