Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor Non-Clinical Contact Center
- Career ID
- Career Category
- Contact Center
Responsible for the overall performance of their assigned team and are directly responsible for creating a positive learning environment that delivers quality customer service. They create strategic development plans for all team members. The supervisor is also responsible for corrective action not limited to attendance and performance. They participate in recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and evaluation of staff. The supervisor oversees team’s payroll administration to include timesheet approval, incentive plans, and leave administration. The Supervisor manages special projects and implementation tasks to ensure the needs of our clients are met. The Supervisor acts as a back up to Contact Center Manager and makes operational decisions as needed.
Minimum Experience Required
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Minimum Experience required: Minimum 3 years of Customer Service experience in a high-volume setting preferably a Contact Center. 1-2 years Leadership experience with increasing responsibility
Required Skills: Problem Solving; Coaching & Developing Others; Teamwork and Collaboration; Flexibility & Adaptability; Organization Commitment; Interpersonal Communication; Achievement Orientation; Judgment and Decision Making Skills; Learning Orientation; Multitasking Competing Priorities; Work and Time Requirements: Must be available to work any shift between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. MTN.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%