Executive Jet Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Denver, CO (APA)
at Executive Jet Management
Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is looking to hire an Aircraft Maintenance Technician for a Falcon 2000EXEASy based in Denver, Colorado (KAPA).
Major Duties/Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Perform line maintenance
- Post flight and inspections on company aircraft
- Diagnose and repair incoming discrepancies to include Airframe, Powerplant and Components
- Research parts required for repairs and/or inspections
- Run up and Taxi
- Ensure aircraft are returned to service per the FAA and Repair Station manuals
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- 2+ years' experience on Falcon series
- Working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations and ATA codes
- Valid Driver's License
- Must possess personal professional tools. Company provides specialized tooling
- Full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 56% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay.
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Two-week paid vacation
Executive Jet Management is an equal opportunity employer.
To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.