Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fat Cats
- Westminster, CO, USA
- Full Time
The Arcade Technician is responsible for all the operations of the arcade. The job duties are to oversee, manage, and maintain mechanical and arcade machines. In addition, the Arcade Technician assists with planning and budgeting for repairs and upgrades and performs administrative, logistic or other duties as assigned. Travel may be required.
At FatCats our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities. FatCats Mission and Values and the essential responsibilities of the Arcade Technician are listed below in the following key areas:
FatCats Mission Statement
"We create experiences that bring you back!"
FatCats Values- PRIDE
P - Passionate- "I am enthusiastic"
R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"
I - Integrity- "I do the right thing"
D - Disciplined- "I strive for excellence"
E - Empowered- "I create an exceptional experience for our guests"
- Ensures that arcade games are being serviced and maintained
- Responds to customer complaints of machine malfunction; analyzes the mechanism to find the root of the problem.
- Manages the installation, maintenance, and repairs, both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines.
- Ability to conduct basic electronic troubleshooting.
- Manages the transporting of machines and ensures machines are assembled with proper equipment, electrical parts, hand tools, and soldering irons.
- Must be able to take and follow direction from arcade operations management.
- Ability to work in an environment where there is a population of children.
- Able to readily identify the most common problem with components like controls and audio systems.
- Previous technical repair experience is a plus.
- Performs other maintenance and repair tasks.
- Keeps a clean and organized workshop.
- High School diploma and some technical training.
- Minimum one year of technical experience or equivalent training through classwork or previous employment.