Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fluor Corporation
City (or Nearest City)
*** Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance ***
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all maintenance and operations support activities for a small to medium sized maintenance contract and/or Small Capital projects and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function. This position supervises maintenance entry level personnel and/or maintenance supervisors.
• Assist in maintaining client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Monitor risks of operations being performed by the Fluor workforce by reviewing STAs and JHAs on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Acts as a first line of contact to help mentor the supervisors in preventive maintenance work tasking’s to ensure proper completion, data collection, scheduling, reporting and documentation from issuance to closeout.
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client facilities to enhance it by proposing project plans for upgrades.
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state.
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and four (4) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eight (8) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Accredited degree or global equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience, with ten (10) years of operations, maintenance and repairs of equipment such as chillers, cooling towers, boilers, heat exchangers, generators, pumps, air handling equipment, exhaust fans, electrical switchgear, panels, transformers, lighting and basic operation of mechanical equipment.
• Experience in Electrical maintenance or HVAC maintenance or a combination of both. Experience should be in a commercial or industrial type setting, minimal experience of 5 years. A tradesman certification in either is a distinct qualifier.
• Familiarity with CMMS software such as ARCHIBUS or MAXIMO
Other Job Requirements
• Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance
• U.S citizen
• Prepare scope of work for bid packages, review bids and make recommendations for award
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.