Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Business Analyst I
at Fluor Corporation
Project Business Analyst I
City (or Nearest City)
*** Must have active TS/SCI clearance***
This position performs basic project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for maintenance of project-related ledger accounts.
• Support and lead invoicing
• Track Funding
• Reconcile cost, hours, and billing
• Monitor and report on labor, expense, and expat costs
• Perform project close-out activities
• Apply discretion and evaluation techniques
• Enter Purchase Requisitions
• Employee Time Recording Support
• Interface with other groups inside the organization (accounts payable, procurement, project controls) and with other locations
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely.
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and no prior years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to four (4) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in business/finance preferred, or equivalent business experience in an Engineering and Construction environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good leadership and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of personal computer-based business applications and possess sufficient skills to be able to use, with supervision and training, Fluor’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) applications
Other Job Requirements
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance
• U.S citizen
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.