Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher .6
at Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8
Openings as of 3/18/2019
Student Support Services
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teacher .6 JobID: 3022
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/Hearing Impaired
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
See attached job description for full details.
1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. A valid endorsed in area of assignment.
- Must be by CDE's standards in Special Education.
- Endorsed in Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- AND -
- Special Education Specialist exam
3. Such alternatives to the above as the Board may find appropriate.
Certified salary is based upon degree status and years of experience. Horizontal advancements are based upon "Graduate" level credits and staff development hours obtained after the last degree was conferred.
One year of credit will be provided for each year of approved outside teaching experience up to a maximum of eight (8) years (earned within the past 12 years).
186 days per year / .6 FTE = 3 days per week (based on student need)