Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Designer, Brand Communications
at Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
- Regular Full-Time
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a Jr. Designer to join our Brand Communications team. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for every touch point of our brand. This is a highly collaborative position that will juggle multiple projects and work with numerous stakeholders to further FWI’s brand storytelling and thought leadership in the world. You should be an excellent communicator who starts with why and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done. FWI is an empowering place for designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively. In this role, you will report to the Sr. Director of Brand and Digital Experience.
- Creation of brand elements across digital platforms, with limited print work, including style guides, presentations, and brand communication documents.
- Concept and design new assets for paid and organic marketing channels, including digital screens, social, email, blog/web.
- Assist in event design.
- Assist in photography of events, brand photography selection, and internal brand photography.
- Contribute content ideas for social media and other channels.
- Support senior members of the team in larger scale projects.
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process.
- Be an advocate for user-centered design and champion for brand integrity.
- Help to further develop and evolve FWI’s design standards and processes.
- Illustration experience a plus.
- Copywriting experience a plus.
Requirements for Success:
- BFA, Bachelor’s degree in design, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions.
- 1+ years of experience in visual design, with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback.
- Highly organized & collaborative.
- Ability to grasp stakeholder needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking.
- Love the work that you do.
Helpful for Success:
- The ability to look at the lists above and feel confident that if you don’t check off one or two of these bullets, you know you can get there and bring more to the table.
- As a cross-functional design team, being willing to help out beyond your role and understand the larger impact the Design team can have at the company level.
- Understanding that mentorship happens at every level and in every direction.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.