Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
- Regular Full-Time
Four Winds Interactive is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing Accounting team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Technical Accounting, you will be responsible for GAAP compliance and other ad hoc accounting projects. We are seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented person with a passion for accounting and numbers. We are looking for someone that is eager to be a part of the tech indsutry and learn the ins and outs of the business from the bottom up. This individual is great at multi-tasking, enjoys solving problems, and a fast-paced office leaves you feeling energized—not drained.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of general ledger accounting in the company’s accounting system by performing key accounting internal controls.
- Help with future M&A deals of target companies including Purchase Price Accounting and Net Working Capital.
- Assistance with ad hoc accounting projects (i.e. reviewing tax forms/returns, propose process improvement and internal controls, etc.).
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities and analysis, including financial reporting, review, and yearly audit.
- Participate in preparing and supplying documentation for annual audit review with external auditors and other accounting team data requests.
- Flexibility to collaborate cross functionally with other department groups.
Requirements for Success:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with a mix of public / private.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting.
- Strong understanding of month-end and year end close processes.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP standards.
- Strong attention to detail, be well-organized and have solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of her/his work product and able to work independently.
Helpful for Success:
- 3+ years of Public accounting experience.
- CPA or current CPA candidate.
- Working knowledge of purchase price accounting, pass-through entity tax returns and sales & use tax.
- Experience with NetSuite or financial ERP software.
- Experience with SAAS.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.