Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Four Winds Interactive, LLC.
- Regular Full-Time
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Four Winds Interactive is looking for a digital Designer to join our Design team. We believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to success for our unique and highly visible suite of products. This is an exceptionally collaborative position that will juggle multiple projects and work with numerous stakeholders to conceptualize and design innovative visual communications solutions across a wide range of industries.
In this position, you will be working alongside other designers, developers, project managers and others to produce intuitive and engaging experiences that our clients will love. You should be an excellent communicator who starts with why and thrives in an agency-style, fast paced, collaborative environment. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done. FWI is an empowering place for designers to work, where you can push yourself creatively. In this role, you will report to the Associate Creative Director.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team (project managers, developers) to create beautiful, intuitive designs for a diverse range of clients.
- Comfortable and confident in client communication, delivering on a high-touch, discovery and research-led digital experiences.
- Strong visual design skills that deliver on design and brand communication best practices.
- Collaborate with peers in an ongoing, iterative creative review process.
- Be passionate about applying design thinking to a wide range of industries, to solve a wide range of challenges.
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- Craft solutions within the constraints of our proprietary platform.
Requirements for Success:
- BFA, Bachelors’ degree in design, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Visual Design (digital agency or in-house), with a strong eye for detail.
- Advocate for user-centered design and a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our users.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Humility, a strong desire to learn and ability to accept and manage feedback.
- Highly organized & collaborative.
- Ability to grasp client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking.
- Love the work that you do.
Helpful for Success:
- The uncanny ability to look at the lists above and feel confident that if you don’t check off one or two of these bullets, you know you can get there and bring more to the table.
- As a cross-functional design team, being willing to help out beyond your role and understand the potential the Design team overall can have at the company level.
- Understanding that mentorship happens at every level and across every role.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status