Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, MRO System
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Analyst, MRO (Maintenance Repair & Overhaul) ensures the information systems dedicated to the Maintenance organization of Frontier Airlines (including, but not limited to FMIS), meet or exceed Frontier requirements for functionality and business needs.
- Accurate definition of processes that support existing business requirements of their assigned subject matter areas
- Identification of the data sources and repositories supporting existing processes
- Documentation of existing problems in data accuracy
- Correlation of existing processes with GMM and SOX documentation
- Definition and documentation of future business processes to be built upon functionality of the FMIS
- Selection and documentation of business rules to be enforced by the Frontier Maintenance Information System (FMIS)
- Identification and documentation of shortfalls in functionality of the FMIS to be addressed by modifications or acceptable process changes
- Definition of departmental training requirements to ensure new functions are clearly communicated
- Develop and maintain training manual, syllabus and CBT for FMIS MRO software.
- Evaluate and improve (as necessary) the effectiveness of all MRO training programs.
- Documentation of acceptance testing routines to ensure FMIS meets defined requirements
- Initiation of revisions to the GMM or other Frontier manuals
- Facilitation of technical discussions within their workplace and within the FMIS department (formerly the MRO project team) to collect and validate information and develop plans, recommendations and policies
- A & P License - preferred
- Bachelors’ Degree – preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial aviation technical operations - preferred
- Technical writing experience to update existing user documentation and raw processes, as well as document new raw processes and user documentation - preferred
- Experience in training of technical personnel in the FMIS systems and specific departmental processes - preferred
- Programming experience (SQL or C ) – preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Software bug reporting
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.