Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst, Revenue Management I
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Monitor and establish inventory levels based on revenue data of passenger loads, capacity, group bookings, and demand in order to maximize revenues through the use of forecasting tools. The Revenue Management Analyst I must have the ability to achieve acceptable results in the areas of RASM, Load Factor, Average Fare, Posted Leg L/F, Managed Leg L/F to improve profitability. The Analyst is also responsible for maintaining awareness of competitive issues within assigned markets and for making recommendations for necessary adjustments.
- Maximize revenues through seat allocation
- Optimize and validate forecasted demand of select markets
- Analyze market influences, evaluates market historical performance and identify market demand patterns
- Summarize data and analysis results, formulate and review conclusions
- Recommend market/flight-level forecast strategies
- Audit, monitor and refine individual progress towards market goals and strategies
- Audit effective usage in PROS of all influences, forecast accuracy and demand shifts
- Interact with group desk, pricing, and other departments in order to maximize revenues.
- Participate in the creation of regular reports for senior management
- Analyze the potential of and recommend, if appropriate, extra lift/ scheduling changes/ market connections
May be filled at a higher level based on experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Aviation Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics, or operations research preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to efficiently summarize variances and presents recommendation to upper management
- Demonstrated significant analytical ability
- Must be able to independently identify a problem area and sift through multiple data sources
- Understands and the application of principles, concepts, practices of RM theory
- Strong analytical skills, communications and interpersonal skills
- High degree of PC skills (MS Office applications, database tools, etc)
- Ability to work under general direction with latitude in planning workload to accomplish objectives
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to take ownership and deliver results
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.