Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auditor, Quality Assurance
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Auditor, Quality Assurance monitors the performance measures of the CAMP (Continuous by performing audits of internal and contract organizations.
- Conduct audits of the CAMP (Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program) organization and the systems and procedures used to meet the compliance requirements of the CAMP, the GMM, attributes of system safety, and the CASS (Continuous Analysis & Surveillance System).
- Prepare and issue audit reports regarding the hazards and risks found during audits of the CAMP and identify required corrective actions needed to transfer, eliminate, accept, and/or mitigate these risks and monitor progress toward completion of these actions.
- Perform inspections and audits of contractor activities in support of CAMP requirements at Line Stations, including vendors of repair and overhaul services, contract maintenance, deicing services, fueling services, and surplus part distributors.
- Perform special audits as directed by the Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Vol.D Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100: Maintenance Training Program and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- Performs audits of fuel storage and delivery vendors in compliance with Frontier Airlines manuals and industry standards.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate SMS activities as directed. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the development, implementation, maintenance, and integration of the SMS throughout Frontier.
- Identify hazards and safety risk assessments including change management.
- Ensure effectiveness of safety risk controls.
- Promote safety.
- Advise the accountable executive on the performance of the SMS and on any need for improvement.
- Accountable for achieving safety performance relative to job tasks.
- Manage risk acceptable level: green or lower as defined by Frontier’s company risk matrix.
- FAA A&P License preferred, or
- Minimum 5 years of equivalent aviation maintenance or maintenance support experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PC skills, including PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of and experience in using and manipulating relational databases
- Must be detail oriented
- Knowledge of FARs, Ads, ATA codes, SBs, aircraft systems and components
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; plan, organize and execute all aspects of internal maintenance and fuel audits
- Proficiency in creating, using, and manipulating relational databases
- Understanding or use of Six Sigma methodology a plus
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.