Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fall Intern, Flight Schedules
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Communication of Flight schedules to internal and external business partners.
- Generate schedule reports to accurately display Frontier schedules for internal systems and departments using Excel formulas to complete task.
- Manipulate scheduling software to create new reports and processes that improve scheduling efficiency and communication.
- Act as a resource when schedule questions arise.
- Efficient prioritization of daily responsibilities
- Participate and assist with Schedules Analyst’s responsibilities.
- Coordinate schedule changes with Marketing, Pricing and Revenue Management.
- Utilize SQL query to produce historical flight times.
- Audit documentation regarding minimum connect times, ground times, airport and route-specific constraints and maintenance parameters.
- Enrolled in degree program in business administration, mathematics, statistics, economics, aviation management or similar discipline
- SQL experience creating and manipulating queries - preferred
- Interest in analysis, planning and/or airline operations (Operations Control, Airport Operations, Crew Planning/Scheduling, Maintenance Planning/Operations …) - preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MSOffice products (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Understanding of creating and running SQL queries
- Interest in airline planning and scheduling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft performance
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts
- Knowledge of North American geography
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.