Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flight Attendant Recruiter
at Frontier Airlines
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Flight Attendant Recruiter is a Human Resources position that engages in full-cycle strategic Inflight department recruitment for Frontier Airlines. The Flight Attendant Recruiter will collaborate with Inflight department management to recruit and staff all Flight Attendant and Inflight operations positions.
Essential Functions: (In order of importance, list only those functions that are necessary to carry out the purpose of the position. Include the percentage of time spent on each function.)
- Screen resumes based on candidate qualifications, position requirements and hiring leader preferences. Create competency/behavioral based interview questions for pre-screens and interviews. Create and conduct assessments to support analysis of candidates. 35%
- Oversee hiring process from start to finish. This will require updating the hiring leader of progress and status of the recruiting effort. Adjust recruiting strategy as necessary to accomplish the desired outcome. Educate hiring managers and employees on hiring processes and guidelines. May assist Inflight department with scheduling recruiting events, customized offer packets, including any related training materials required prior to first day of employment. 30%
- Recruit by meeting with hiring leaders to identify the search strategy for all assigned openings. Customize a sourcing strategy for each requisition that factors the needs of the hiring leader, cost, characteristics of the position, etc. 15%
- Travel in- and out-of-state as required to support the company’s recruiting and hiring needs. Identify career fairs and/or recruiting events and represent the company at such events. Schedule and facilitate pre-employment compliance processes (including fingerprinting and drug screens) and work closely with other team members to ensure their completion. Provide (or assist in) training for others on the HR team, other departments or hiring leaders. 10%
- Create requisitions in the Talent Management System that are designed to be descriptive of the position and attractive to candidates. Ensure that requisitions are posted to the hiring leader’s preference and that posting requirements are met. 5%
- Must stay current on compliance issues related to FAA, EEO, Title VII and OFCCP guidelines. Act as a subject matter expert with hiring managers and employees as these areas relate to staffing/recruiting/hiring/interviewing. 5%
- May be asked to take on additional responsibilities in the Manager’s absence.
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources or related field; combination of education and relevant human resources experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of high-volume recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- Airline recruitment or Inflight operations experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively with other departments and all levels of staff
- Strong analytical aptitude combined with exceptional organizational ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly efficient, detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Presents a professional, business-like image while representing Frontier Airlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Knowledge in the areas of EEO, government regulations, and employment law
- 10% travel required
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.