Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Schedule flight crews in accordance with government and company regulations, airline schedule requirements, flight crew qualifications and flight crew collective bargaining agreements (CBA).
- Monitor and maintain federal legality and contractual compliance of flight crew member schedules for a 24 hour/7 day operation.
- Coordinate with other System Operations Control (SOC) personnel, Flight Operations and Inflight management to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective operation.
- Effectively communicate with crew members regarding federal regulations, CBA compliance, reassignments and accommodations.
- Assign uncovered flying in accordance with federal regulations, contract rules, crewmember qualifications and established company policy and procedure.
- Confirm monthly schedule integrity by processing flight crew member requests, leave of absence coding and required training events.
- Utilize multiple and varied software systems to complete assigned tasks.
- Other duties as assigned by Crew Scheduling management.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management desirable
- Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and proficiently operate sophisticated and complex software systems (i.e., Navitaire, Sabre Crew Trac, Flite Trac and Flica)
- Intermediate MS Office skills including experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) involving a diverse population
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work varied shifts; nights, weekends, graveyards, and holidays
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.