Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer Intern, Revenue Analytics
at Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Revenue Analytics Intern will support Revenue Forecasting & Analytics team members in maximizing Frontier’s revenue generation and profitability. The Intern will be responsible for sourcing and structuring data, completing accurate and timely analysis, and crafting clear presentations to management in support of revenue management and operations research opportunities. As an integral part of Frontier's success, Revenue Analytics Interns receive high visibility by management. A range of formal training and informal learning opportunities support ongoing professional development and career growth.
- Strengthen the revenue analytics data platform and supporting statistical models.
- Automate revenue analytics processes to increase speed and accuracy.
- Develop executive-level reporting dashboards and decision tools.
- Migrate data pipelines, databases, and reporting to next-generation BI platforms (i.e. Power BI, Tableau).
- Create statistical models to enhance reporting accuracy & identify revenue opportunities.
- Identify & quantify revenue opportunities across the organization.
- Collaborate with diverse teams across the company.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects, reports and analyses as determined by management.
- Must be available to work part-time or full-time for 4 months
- Preference given to candidates that have completed at least two (2) years of undergraduate-level coursework or to those enrolled in a graduate program
- Knowledge of SQL and a scripting language such as Python, SAS, R or similar
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Preference given to candidates with Python experience
- Preference given to candidates with Power BI experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Work ethic & passion for learning
- Superior analytical skills and familiarity with data gathering/mining techniques
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on assigned projects
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines