Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trainer, MRO System
at Frontier Airlines
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Trainer, MRO System instructs an assortment of airline technical training courses with the utilization of Frontier’s FMIS and ERRP systems offering to in-house personnel and outside contractors as they relate to Frontier’s Maintenance organization — specifically the Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) — and assists with the daily administration for FMIS and ERRP. Please note: This position requires up to 60% travel.
- Accurate definition of processes that support existing business requirements of their assigned subject matter areas.
- Develop and maintain training manual, syllabus, and CBT for FMIS and ERRP software.
- Teach technical curricula that are targeted specifically to Certified A&P, Repairman, or FCC licensed technicians.
- Instruction of curricula that include many airline operational areas, such as regulatory compliance, aircraft fueling, inspection certification, taxi and run-up, winter operations, and human factors.
- Perform the above on an initial and recurrent basis across the entire Frontier route structure.
- Maintain an accurate database of training records for all CAMP employees and outside contractors.
- Evaluate and improve (as necessary) the effectiveness of all training programs.
- Assist in the daily administration functions of the FMIS and ERRP systems.
- Experience with MRO/ERRP software such as AirVault - preferred
- Experience with CBT software - preferred
- Minimum 2 years of airline maintenance experience with Airbus aircraft - preferred
- Avionics and line maintenance experience - preferred
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant or FCC General Radio Telephone license - preferred
- Formal training in adult education and learning - preferred
- College degree - preferred
- Classroom training experience - preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - required
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value, and Passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.