Full House Resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Database Manager
at Full House Resorts
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c4f3e102-040e-493c-958b-d319b0c35271
- Manages database maintenance and direct mail operation to include internal and prospect list procurement.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of all marketing activities, creating and analyzing reports for tracking of business results and ensuring data integrity.
- Maintains list management activities to include direct mail list requests, report requests and query requests.
- Performs analysis on the customer database in order to appropriately segment and target various markets for promotional, direct mail, e-mail and social media campaigns.
- Measures the cost effectiveness of direct mail, social media and all other marketing campaigns and make recommendations on improving the return on investment or the elimination of future campaigns.
- Analyzes player revenue trends, using surveys and player frequency information.
- Informs management of new or existing postal rules or regulations and their impact on operations.
- Schedules and oversees regular data hygiene procedures.
- Creates custom reports.
- Reports to management all issues that will impact on-time completion and quality goals of assigned data base.
- Corresponds with vendors, agencies and other departments as required to complete tasks and projects.
- Assists in marketing coordination throughout the property as needed.
- Assists internal and external customers with event and promotion information.
- Set up direct marketing programs within all promotional systems.
- Works with all vendors to ensure accuracy of all outgoing correspondence and offers.
- Ensures compliance with casino wide and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Provides prompt, courteous guest service at all times following the casino’s guest service standards.
- Participates in and supports all guest service training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.