Arthur J. Gallagher
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Management Manager Senior
at Arthur J. Gallagher
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Accountable for leading a Client Service team that delivers high quality and efficient service to both the internal and external clients of one or more Branches. This role reports directly into the Regional Client Service Leader with a strong dotted-line reporting relationship to the Branch Manager to ensure goals and objectives support the Branch strategy. The Branch Client Service Director has a direct impact on business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and creating a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Delivering high quality client service consistent with AJG operational standards and practices.
- Managing and developing a team of Branch Client Service Managers and Branch Client Service Associates.
- Achieving productivity and performance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 10 years client service and/or claims management experience.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- P&C License
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise focused on service quality, people, process and technology.
- Prior experience designing and implementing.
- Significant experience leading and managing teams (preferably in a matrix environment) with an operational service delivery or shared services environment.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.