Gannett Fleming Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAD Technician / Designer
at Gannett Fleming Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
- Drafter / Designer / CADD
- Employment Status
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming, Inc.’s Denver, CO office is currently seeking a CAD Designer or Technician to support a variety of projects including dam rehabilitation, water/wastewater, and transportation facilities. Join our Journey!
- Create, maintain, and edit plans from concept through final construction drawings for dam rehabilitation projects, site plans for wastewater/water / transportation facilities.
- Maintain structure and organization of project CADD files and CADD standards
- Perform general administrative assistance by maintaining project plans
- Develop project and presentation graphics
- Develop 3D surfaces and/or models to generate construction drawings and estimate quantities
- Perform shop drawing submittals reviews
- Provide assistance with field inspections
- Technical School Degree or an Associate Degree in drafting technology
- Experience with constructing 3D surfaces or models required
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting or as an individual solely working with the project engineer
- Must have current Driver’s License
- Capable of lifting 30 pounds and traversing steep slopes and rough terrain.
- Experience with Revit software a plus
- Experience with ArcGIS a plus
- Experience with 3D-visulization software a plus
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Location: Denver, CO
Working Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM
Employment Status: Full-time
Internal Requisition ID: 2019-5572