Garden of the Gods Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Garden of the Gods Club
- 09-Aug-2019 to 08-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Position Summary: To monitor, repair, and maintain all HVAC, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment on property.
- Monitors HVAC systems daily. Reports any problems to immediate supervisor or department manager.
- Maintains inventory control of spare parts concerning HVAC, refrigeration, kitchen, and electrical equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance on HVAC, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment.
- Assists supervisors when requested.
- Responds to all calls concerning HVAC, refrigeration, and kitchen equipment complaints.
- Assumes duties of maintenance mechanic when required.
- Assists other engineering mechanics and HVAC staff with advanced problem solving.
- Estimates material and manpower for special projects.
- Coordinates outside contract labor.
- Updates PM checklists in accordance with current requirements and equipment inventory.
Minimum Knowledge - Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field. May compile objective and measurable data and produce reports. May require operating knowledge of manufacturing or computer equipment, or may require broad knowledge in clerical or service areas.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience - This position requires a minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of one year job-related experience.
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required - HVAC and EPA certifications; valid driver's license
External and Internal Personal Contact:
Communications Daily - Verbal and Written
Occasionally - Participating in meetings
Teamwork and Collaboration - This job is part of a formal work team within the department.