General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Info. Security Analyst Advisor
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
******* Work location for these positions is Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs, CO ***********
General Dynamics IT is hiring at Schriever AFB, CO, supporting Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) for Air Force Space Command (AFSPC). We seek to hire talented and motivated individuals who want to become part of a stable, growth oriented company and a dedicated team. This position supports Computer Network Defense (CND) and DCO operations for several AFPSC programs as Cyber Incident Responders.
Conducts 24/7 Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) support activities on Air Force Space Control Network (AFSCN) mission system, Geosynchronous Space Situational Awareness Program (GSSAP) mission system or Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) mission systems. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Typical tasks include perform monitoring operations; report cyber security events and anomalies; provide analysis and recommendations, Vulnerability Management (VM) and Malware Protection / Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis (VAA), Intrusion Analysis and Correlation Information, incident handling, mission operations transfer, exercise and assessment support.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8+ years of related experience in data security administration;
- A minimum current active Top Secret security clearance is required for all positions. Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility preferred.
- Appropriate Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) certification per DoD 8140/8570 for either:
- CSSP Incident Responder (either CEH, CFR, CSA+ (CySA+), GCFA, GCIH , or SCYBER cert) or
- CSSP Analyst (either CEH, CFR, CSA+ (CySA+), GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER cert)
- 3+ years of experience in CSSP work; 3-5 years of related experience in data security administration
Prior experience with the following tools is highly desired: LogRhythm, Bro, Snort, HBSS, Wireshark, Solar Winds, and Mission Defense Team (MDT) Toolkit. Tools are used to perform detect, protect and respond functions.
Note: Shift work is possible.
Why Work at GDIT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation and directly supports the US Air Force
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within General Dynamics IT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions at multiple locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.