General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VOIP / Telcom Technician - NaaS
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Enterprise IT as a Service – Network as a Service (EITaaS-NaaS) team is seeking a VOIP Technician to be a part of their program at Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO.
The Technician will provide technical support to communication systems to the EITaaS-NaaS team.
Standard duties include:
1. Evaluate, analyze, administer and maintain voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
3. Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
4. Coordinates installation of equipment.
5. May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
6. Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
7. Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
- Experience with AF Communications Voice Networks and Phones
- Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain/sit for a Top Secret clearance
- Security+ Certification
- Prefer Cisco Call Management Software experience
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.