Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive I- Commission Only
- # of Openings
ZIVARO provides industry-leading consulting and technology services to help clients achieve real business value from their technology investments. From deep foundations in Hybrid IT, Security, Collaboration and Analytics, we support clients across a broad spectrum of industries with IT strategy, planning, implementation and IT operations. ZIVARO’s Hybrid Services connect and accelerate practical business outcomes across all functions of the organization through our comprehensive practice areas.
The AE I will assist the Federal Sales Vertical in helping develop strong relationships with clients and manage existing anchor relationships. This sales associate will have experience in proactivity networking with future clients and can sell to multiple clients at the C-level. They will also work with clients to identify and understand their objectives and align our products and services with their needs. An AE I will be responsible for overseeing and managing a quota of $500K to $1 M.
- Achieving established goals and exceeding quotes
- Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
- Learning key aspects of customers’ business as it relates to ZIVARO products and services.
- Collaboratively working with a team of IAMs, SEs, and other sales support elements to drive toward an overarching closure strategy in accounts
- Invest time and energy in training for personal development in selling skills and product knowledge.
- Organizing and lead day-to-day activities that are required to ensure timely and accurate response times to internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to hit $500K to $1M in quota
- MS Office including PowerPoint, using CRM, and forecasting accuracy +/- 5% of commit targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to travel frequently 30-50% of the time
- Able to frequently lift up to 35 pounds
- Frequently sit for long periods at desk using computer
- Able to stand for long periods at conferences
ZIVARO is looking for a person who has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, or 6 years of equivalent experience working as an account executive in the Federal space. This person will also be able to multi-task and maintain accuracy under a heavy workload and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well on a team. If you are wanting to grow your career in sales- this may be the opportunity for you.
ZIVARO fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.