Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Executive 2 - Healthcare
- # of Openings
Zivaro has quickly become one of the leading high-end solutions providers and technology consulting firms in the U.S. to regulated market customers. We focus on helping clients align IT investments with business strategy, reduce costs, and bridge the technology gap with emerging technologies and their adoption. Our end-to-end consulting solutions address client needs in IT Strategy and Planning, Infrastructure, Convergence, Cyber-Security, Data Storage & Transport, Network Architecture, Systems Management, and Project Management. Our integrated IT solutions help businesses develop their technical architectures, organizations, and core business processes for competitiveness, profitability, and growth.
We have a strong commitment to our values; business integrity and strong ethical practices, complete customer satisfaction, and employee recognition & growth.
The Account Executive (AE) will help develop new and manage existing anchor relationships specifically within the Healthcare market segment and must be able to proactively network, prospect, and sell to multiple contacts at the “C” level. The ideal candidate will have successful experience in Healthcare, preferably selling relevant service solutions and/or IT infrastructure to the Healthcare segment. The ability to lead in both formulating strategy tailored to supporting patient centered outcomes and executing tactical account plans in pursuit of business is a must. Most importantly, we are looking for a motivated self-starter with a high degree of initiative and innovation. This position must provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of Account Management Services.
- Develop a territory development plan
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop a competitive sales strategy
- Shows emerging management qualities in the ability to develop internal and external virtual team.
- High activity level involvement necessary for developing new and existing end user relationships; prospecting, creating and tracking demand generation activities; and following through on pipeline leads.
- Accurately forecast and commit both sales closure dates and resource requirement dates
- Present overall Zivaro solutions and professional services portfolio both to technical and business or clinical level clients
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach and the ability to connect solutions and new ideas for a client
- Ability to manage through change both in processes and strategy
- Ability to motivate, collaborate and inspire both team and other Zivaro business units
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong business understanding of competition and industry
- Establish and maintain current knowledge of IT challenges and initiatives
- Own strategic account planning for both clients and eco-system vendors
- Travel up to 50% of the time, depending upon assigned clients
Duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales position
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals
- Proven track record of proficiency with customer relationship database tools
- Proven experience developing a territory development plan
- Demonstrated ability to manage a $500,000.00 GP territory
- High energy, self-motivated individual that is driven to succeed
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work well on a team
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the solutions portfolio Zivaro offers our clients
- Strong customer service orientation, written/verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and diplomacy skills for interfacing with end users and other departments/organizations within the customer base
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a history of forward thinking and pro-active problem solving.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an outside sales position, preferably in Healthcare related accounts
- Minimum of 6 year sales experience selling Data Networking, Security, IP Telephony, storage, virtualization technologies and professional services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a $1,000,000.00 GP territory
Physical/Mental Demands & Environment:
- Must be able to work at least standard business hours, M-F, 8am – 5pm
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands
- Must be able to sit for a majority of a business day
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, depending upon assigned clients
Education (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Business discipline preferred
- None required
Global Technology Resources, Inc fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws
Use the following link to review the latest version of the “EEO is the Law” Poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf