Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director / VP Product Manager
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
Vice-President- Product Management
The Motili Vice President Product Management maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Within his/her assigned accounts, the Vice President Product Management is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Vice President of Sales represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Vice President Product Management reports to the COO. Apply at http://careers.daikincomfort.com
- Define and write requirements
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders
- Create wireframes and mockups
- Conduct client demos of our technology
- Work with engineering and QA to plan and implement product requirements
- Plan releases and contribute to backlog grooming sessions and roadmap discussions
- Analyze product data to inform decision making
- Create and manage project timelines and ensure projects are delivered on time
- Assist with market research, customer visits, usability testing, focus groups
- Develop product marketing materials, internal and external trainings and launch products to users
- Provides direction to other Product Managers and cross functional professionals in the organization.
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to speak in public.
- Ability to develop effective communication pieces such as (presentations, written memos, etc.).
- Applies Voice of Customer techniques to product cycle
- Ability to apply business and financial methods.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC technology, components and industry.
- Experience with an HVAC manufacturer.
- Advanced knowledge of durable goods manufacturing processes.
- Influences quality systems
- 10+ years experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Physics or the applied sciences
MBA a plus
Goodman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.