Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Hidden (8748)
- Bachelor's Degree
The Motili Vice President of Sales (Director, Sales in WebTop/Zone) maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Within his/her assigned accounts, the Vice President of Sales is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Vice President of Sales represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Vice President of Sales reports to the COO. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com/
Responsibilities include conducting face to face meetings with distributor principles and their management team along with their customers, new dealers, and sales team to promote company products and services. Approve distributor pricing rebates levels and program requests. Resolve market conflict between the different Goodman distribution channels that are in shared territories while growing overall market share. Travel and work trade shows, open houses, and other promotions as needed. Primary responsibility is to grow the region exponentially through consultation and education of distributor’s principles, senior staff, marketing and sales staff. Provide support to distribution to reach plan goals.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. The VP will be provided with a list of accounts, named “Account List and Potential.”
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Takes direction from lead.
· Works within well defined instructions.
· Proficient sales skills with broad knowledge of sales forecasting and sales call planning. Familiarity with different sales cycles and styles that occur between the company and the distributor, the distributor and the dealer and the dealer and the consumer.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
· Product knowledge and HVAC industry knowledge a strong asset.
· Computer proficiency particularly in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint