Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Software Developer 4
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
Systems Software Developer
Motili is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Senior Systems Software Developer in Denver, CO office. The Lead Software Developer will be a fundamental member of the Motili Engineering team working closely with product and engineering to help build Motili’s world-class products and platform. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
• Writing clean code with a focus on quality, testability, and continuous delivery.
• Researching new technologies and incorporating them into new systems and products.
• Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications.
• Being a part of a passionate and collaborative team focused on challenging each other to be better.
• Mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience in DevOps, building and maintaining cloud based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Mobile development experience (Android/IOS)
- SQL development experience (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and enjoy working as a part of a team to accomplish goals
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) OR equivalent experience.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.