Greystone Healthcare Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Greystone Healthcare Management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a12e2543-6016-4217-8b44-0ad45621cbaf
Categories: Consulting Services
- Create new investment models to evaluate structured investments in commercial real estate opportunities by incorporating market analysis, historical performance and cash flow projections.
- Formulate acquisition, preservation, disposition and recapitalization strategies for real estate client.
- Write, edit and organize work product, including client reports and funding applications.
- Assist in the development of client presentations.
- Industry research, including compiling data, and presenting findings.
- Contribute to the due diligence and closing process review of offering materials, leases, operating statements, development budgets, equity and debt term sheets, third party due diligence reports, etc.
- Work toward the ability to lead complicated, structured transactions from start-to-finish, including presenting to management with a deal level recommendation.
- Participate in weekly pipeline meetings with team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- Three to five years of experience with financial modeling.
- Experience with affordable housing funding sources, including execution strategy that involves the use of 4% and 9% low-income housing tax credits, preferred.
- Have a general understanding of the federal affordable housing programs including but not limited to LIHTC, HAP, HOME, FHLB, and HUD.
- Must understand and abstract relevant information that pose implications to asset’s financial position and (regulatory agreements, loan documents, appraisals, comp reports, operating financials and performance).
- Demonstrate analytical, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required.
- Intellectually curious and with personal Integrity and strong sense of ethics
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment