Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
vSOC Developer Intern
at guidepoint security
The vSOC development team is responsible for building and maintaining products for both internal and external customers. The vSOC Developer I will be part of an agile development team building customer facing applications using the React development stack.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of product applications
- Build and maintain supporting documentation for applications
- Take ownership of specific development projects and deliver based on predefined timelines
- Perform self-learning and training for any unfamiliar technologies
- Review code commits and provide feedback on usability and functionality of applications
- Assist in the development of user interface and experience Implement requested feature enhancements to existing applications.
- UI design (required) Linux command line proficiency (required)
- MongoDB experience (required) Experience with REST APIs (optional)
- Experience with data/statistical analysis (optional)
- Experience using version control software such as git (required)
GuidePoint Security is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and a leader in cybersecurity. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to nearly 350 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients. Our core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity. Our generous benefits plan includes 100% employer paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions and eligibility for retirement plan benefits after six months. Within GuidePoint, our next generation Managed Security Services (MSSP) business is growing very rapidly. If you have the passion, work ethic, winning attitude and competitive mindset and be at the forefront the best MSSP in the U.S., we want you on our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.