HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EEG Technician - PRN
at HCA Physician Services Group
Well known as a Denverinstitution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center hasearned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming aleader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heartand vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery,sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish teachings,traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve theneed of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and serviceacross all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital,attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards andHonors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, includingbeing rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven HealthAnalytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding NursingQuality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on KeyQuality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our staff at Rose, we take greatpride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Why Choose Rose?
• Top 100 Hospital, asranked by Truven Analytics
• Colorado's firstPathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positivework environment where nurses can excel
• Joint Commission TopPerformer for surgical care
• Joint CommissionAccreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
• Colorado's only Centerof Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
• 23 OR's with widevariety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/vascular focus
• 2 da Vinci surgicalrobots
• Regularly recognized“Top Docs” in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics andspine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery andcolorectal surgery
• Dedicated,multi-disciplinary OR team
- copy machine
- fax machine
- impedance meter
- Position Requirements
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Eligible to take ABRET EEG board exam, Part ICurrent BLS certification through American Heart Association required
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Electroneurodiagnostic technology program accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation or equivalent formal training. Some college level work is preferable.
- Experience: 1 year minimum experience as an EEG Tech (may include time spent in training)
- Degree of Supervision Required Minimal – individual proceeds on his/her own initiative in compliance with policies, procedures, and practices prescribed by immediate supervisor.