HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Technologist PRN/ Microbiology
at HCA Physician Services Group
Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for more than 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world.
- Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, performs all technical procedures in accordance with all standards set by applicable regulatory agencies including CAP, JCAHO, CLIA, AABB and OSHA.
- Maintains knowledge of all procedures and protocols.
- Maintains proficiency in performance of technical procedures.
- Testing is provided for patients with varying degrees of clinical conditions and different acuity levels.
- Testing is provided for all age ranges from newborns to geriatric patients.
ASCP certification or equivalent.
Bachelors degree in related science.
Minimum of two years clinical Microbiology experience is desirable.
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
Makes independent decisions quickly andaccurately. Consistently performsmultiple tasks and
assignments independently. Ability to assess specimen quality andvalidity of culture results.