HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Representative PRN
at HCA Physician Services Group
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 24946-4307
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 CareNow clinics!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Patient Representative to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As a Patient Representative, you are the first person a patient sees when they enter the clinic. You play a pivotal role in ensuring patients have a great experience from the moment they walk through the door to when they leave the office.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manages all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones.
- Ensures patients are kept informed and maintains pleasant lobby setting.
- Manages filing and compiling medical records and patient information.
- Assists with explanation of benefits and collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) including completing a daily balance checklist.
- 1 year of experience in a medical office setting is highly preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.