HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PCT Multi Skilled PRN
at HCA Physician Services Group
Position Summary: The Patient Care Tech performs assigned tasks and activities according to skill level and patient needs as assessed by the RN. The Patient Care Tech supports nursing personnel in providing care to patients and assists with providing a safe, quiet, clean, organized environment for healthcare delivery. The PCT is responsible for assistance with patient care, transportation of patients, specimens and supplies; cleaning and stocking the department and patient rooms and other duties as assigned. When the need arises, will perform other duties as
assigned by supervisor.
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- Nursing Assistant Certification or EMT Certification, or must have completed first year at an accredited Nursing program which included a medical/surgical rotation.
- BLS-Healthcare provider required.
- Successful completion of IV therapy course or IV certified.
Education: High School diploma/GED required. Successful completion of EMS course.
Experience: One year hospital experience preferred.
Special Qualifications: Knowledge of basic clinical practices, procedures, and standards. Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care. Basic knowledge of computer systems and good interpersonal skills. Strong critical thinking skills.