Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rocky Mountain Region Oil & Gas Pipeline Program Leader
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is looking for a Rocky Mountain Region Oil & Gas Pipeline Program Leader to be based out of our Denver, CO office.
The primary responsibility of the Program Leader is to responsibly grow HDR's Oil and Gas Pipelines Practice throughout the Rocky Mountain Region inclusive of Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Arizona, and New Mexico.
· Work with the Sector, Area and Business Class Leadership to provide oversight of the project execution for O&G Pipelines and Facilities Practice projects in the Rocky Mountain Region.
· May need to function as a Project Manager and take responsibility for technical execution as well as schedule and budget management on said projects.
· Responsible for technical service functions and lead and coordinate services/support with other discipline sections.
· Work cooperatively with National and Regional HDR Directors and marketing staff in local and national marketing and production efforts.
· Manage core team members when or if added to HDR offices within the Rocky Mountain Region for local client delivery and support other areas as needed.
· Perform other duties as needed.
· B.S. degree in Engineering or related discipline
· 7-15 years of Oil and Gas industry experience inclusive of both project marketing and technical execution experience
· 3 years of Project Management Experience on Oil and Gas pipeline projects
· MS Office experience
· Good leadership and organizational skills.
· An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
· PE and/or PMP is preferred.
· Local candidates are preferred.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.