Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180000LT
- Cash applications. Daily record of bank deposits.
- Review and analyze the client's financial information. Ensure that the process complies with the Company's credit policies.
- Identify and solve problems that prevent the client from paying the invoice (s) and, ultimately, will be due. Provide the client with a weekly statement of the account to show updated information.
- All electronic invoices and their xml must be sent to customers on the same day electronically. Make sure that all invoices are recorded in the GL module of the KBM system.
- Process all credit / debit notes in KBM after ensuring that the process was successful (without errors, approved by the correct level of authority, etc.)
- Work closely with customers and sales to convert accounts receivable in cash.
- Monitor that the client has set the credit conditions granted and required according to the case.
- Perform analysis of the financial statements of the clients for granting credit.
- Protect customer information electronically.
- Reduce the credit exposure. Report promptly to Customer Service and Sales when a customer has an A / R problem.
- Provide accurate financial information to internal customers in a timely manner.
- Provide all the information required by the internal and external audit, ensuring that it is done in accordance with company standards.
- Morethan 4 years of experience in general accounting and collections.
- Motivated, confident and assertive self with excellent organizational andplanning skills.
- Oriented to individual results, detail with strong analyticalskills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computerskills: MS Office, Internet, AS400, basic programming is a plus
- Indispensable: domain of CFDI 3.3