Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lot Attendant -Dollar-Denver (DIA)
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- RAC Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Full Time
Responsible for ensuring that the overall car rental flow in the lot is as efficient and seamless as possible, including monitoring the car lot supply, movement and cleanliness, receiving and inputing car ready tickets, and processing vehicles upgrades, exchanges, and Express rentals.
- Monitor car lot supply, movement and cleanliness; maintain adequate model mixes to meet demand; secure vehicles through physical inventory and ensure placement on lot is accurate to achieve efficiency in the car rental process
- Receive and enter car ready tickets and new car information into computer system to update inventory
- Process vehicle upgrades and/or exchanges
- Process Express rentals, as required
- Identify vehicles to be mass-moved, and communication/coordinate with Shuttlers to achieve task
- Assist with flow of vehicles off lot
- Distribute new cars keys for customers and employees
Performed related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma/or equivalent
- 1 year of car rental experience preferred
- Valid driver's license as required by State
- Knowledge of car rental operation
- knowledge and skill in the operation of car rental software and hardware
- Ability to type and perform accurate data entry
- Good organizational skills with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to process all paperwork according to policies and procedures
- Ability to manage stressful and unusual situations while maintaining good customer relation
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Ability to operate radio, security and computer equipment
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Ability to comply with the company's attendance policy.
Dollar Thrifty is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Dollar Thrifty is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.