Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Health Access Guide
This position is responsible for delivering education, outreach, and in-person assistance to community members accessing the health care exchange. Schedule will be 30 hours a week, Monday -Thursday, occasional weekend and evening hours required for special events. The starting wage for this position is $15 per hour.
We offer GREAT Benefits! Here are a few...
- Paid Time Off
- Free and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- And More!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to cooperate with others, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties include:
- Deliver general education about health care coverage options.
- Meet with customers in person to explain services and options for coverage including relevant education.
- Assist customers to open an account.
- Execute prenatal programming, as assigned.
- Assist with application completion.
- Explain web based tools and enter data as appropriate.
- Help customers sort through options.
- Refer customers with appeals, grievances, and complaints and advocate as needed.
- Explain life changes and open enrollments.
- Provide culturally and linguistically appropriate information.
- Track and record activities.
- Actively participate in outreach/events.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.