HKS Architects, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HKS Architects, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Denver Health team is seeking a Job Captain to join the team.
- Under general supervision modifies or creates documents and drawings, applying architectural techniques and procedures requiring independent judgment.
- Performs architectural assignments and may have some design responsibility. Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
- Performs design computations.
- May write reports or specifications for assigned project.
- May lead a few intern architects or technicians.
- Professional degree from an accredited program preferred.
- Intern on the path to Architectural Registration typically with 3 - 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledgeable of BIM and CAD plus other drafting and presentation tools.
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran