HKS Architects, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Health Planner
at HKS Architects, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
We are seeking a talented Sr. Health Planner to join our Denver office.
- Responsible for creating and planning the conceptual design of healthcare projects
- Leads the planning process by generating concepts and do layout of internal departments
- Works closely with doctors, nurses and other medical personnel to reach consensus on concepts
- Demonstrates credible knowledge of current healthcare planning and programming concepts
- Leads a team of medical planners and designers to develop project concepts through Design Development
- Works with contractors, consultants and associate firms to implement design concepts through project completion
- Presents professionally to hospital management and boards
- Work with Healthcare Practice Leader to pursue and develop new clients
- Works closely and productively with senior designers and project managers
- Up to date with current movements in healthcare design and planning, including green design, patient safety, and evidence based design principles
- Acts as resource to junior Medical Planners
- Professional degree from an accredited program, Masters preferred
- Architectural Registration or professional licensure required
- ACHA accreditation preferred
- LEED credentialed preferred
- EDAC credentials preferred
- Knowledge of latest planning and design software, including Revit
- 10+ years of healthcare design and planning experience is typical
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran