Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Holland Residential
- Job ID
- Platform at Union Station
- Unit Count
- Regular Full-Time
- Property - Administrative
The Property Manager administers and maintains all phases of community operations under the direction of the Regional Property Manager.
The Property Manager administers and maintains all phases of community operations under the direction of the Regional Manager. Works closely with the Maintenance Manager to monitor all maintenance activities in an effort to ensure resident requests and preventative maintenance programs are performed correctly and in a timely manner. Manages the overall marketing and promotional efforts more specifically, manages advertisements including all on-line and in-print ads, signage, mailings and other distributions as required by Regional Vice President. Maintains a positive relationship and open communication with all Corporate, Administrative and Maintenance staff to ensure excellent customer service, teamwork and accountability. Ensures the completion of various daily, weekly, and monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner. Reviews reports and makes operating recommendations to the Regional Vice President. Performs all other duties as directed by the Regional Vice President, and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
The Property Manager represents and promotes Holland's Core Values of Great People, Great Business, Deliver Exceptional Customer Service and Have Fun!
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in residential property management required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Skilled in marketing and budgeting with sales or multi-family leasing and/or product sales experience.
- Knowledge of unit turn, maintenance, grounds keeping, painting and landscaping.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect and credibility.
- Skilled in supervising and motivating others to ensure property goals and objectives are met.
- Excellent communications, organizational and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with on-site software systems. Yardi preferred
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic office organizational skills: filing, supplies inventory and ordering, mailing/shipping, office equipment upkeep/contract maintenance
- Strong diplomacy and crisis diffusion skills
- Financial understanding and ability to formulate strategies based on property data
- Ability to deal well with people; supportive, motivational personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to express oneself clearly and confidently
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
Physical requirements: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 20lbs. Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situation required.
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your talent, vision, drive, and experience to our Residential Team.