Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales- Leadership Development
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
Work Hard, Dream Big, Get Things Done!
HomeAdvisor is one of the fastest growing on-demand marketplaces in the nation - think Uber, Tinder, Instacart for Home Services - and the largest consumer internet brand in Colorado. With 30%+ annual growth (which we expect to accelerate) we are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives to co-found our premiere sales strategy start-up and leadership development center, in Lower Downtown Denver.
Currently in NYC, Kansas City, Washington DC, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, and more, the HomeAdvisor sales engine is unparalleled in talent, scope, and drive. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor during a new age of growth for the company.
Becoming a Sales Executive through our Sales Leadership Program:
We are on a mission to build a world class sales organization!
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only break into inside sales, but to put your career on the fast track to sales management and sales leadership. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, more drive and passion than you know what to do with, and a strong urge to make lots of money early in your career- this role is perfect for you. Come become a sales master with HA --
* Are energetic, tenacious, business minded and a tech savvy individual
* Strive to win. Our most successful sales executives want to be the best. They are passionate and excited, both in and out of the office.
* Understand that you will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, making money, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team...) there is so much to take advantage of as HomeAdvisor grows. We want to invest in you, if you invest with us.
* Are seeking career growth in a fast paced sales environment
* Have a high aptitude for sales - charismatic, money-motivated, strong communicator, hard working. We work tirelessly to provide the best
marketplace experience for our clients, and much of our success starts with our sales team.
* Want to work with fun, passionate people, destined to change the world
Experience and Skills:
- College graduate /Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy sales center environment without being distracted (music played throughout the day).
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set for up to 8 hours per day.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
Benefits & Perks:
* Paid training
* Competitive salary, commission and bonus programs
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Wellness initiatives
* Paid time off, including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
* Retirement plan with company match (401K)
* Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
* Monthly happy hours
* Casual dress code
* Employee development opportunities
* Working for an award winning company: Denver Post Top Company 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.