Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Financial Analytics
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
HomeAdvisor joined forces with Angie’s List in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. The Finance team is adding a driven, fast paced, creative Finance manager to the team. This person will sit in our Headquarters in Colorado. HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List has about 3900 employees globally.
The Manager of Financial Analytics will be responsible for:
- Developing and mentoring a growing team
- Guiding the team on quantitative and qualitative analysis that generates insight and improvement in forecasting tools
- Working within the Finance team and with other internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
- Assisting with the development and management of financial forecasts
- Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
- Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization
This is not a \u0022take orders' environment - you are here for your passion and input about improving HomeAdvisor's and Angie's List's business.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a business/financial analytics role
- 1+ years leading or managing a team
- 1+ years in public company
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience synthesizing information from numerous sources and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on demands of the business
- Advanced Excel experience
- 1+ years SQL experience, with knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in R or Python a plus
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.