Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SEO Content Intern (Summer 2019 - Denver, CO)
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
HomeAdvisor is looking for an enthusiastic and talented intern to join our SEO Content Team. This team does a little bit of everything under the Internet Content Marketing umbrella, particularly focused on search engine optimization (SEO), making this a fantastic opportunity for someone who isn’t sure what part of the internet/tech world they want to pursue as a career. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects related to blog article ideation, writing, and editing for the HomeAdvisor website and other partner sites. You will also have the opportunity to learn about SEO (and how it can positively affect all forms of online content), HTML, related SEO tools, keyword research, and overall content preparation as it relates to the business goals.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. As part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 11 brands in eight countries.
This is a paid internship opportunity for the summer of 2019. It is slated to last approximately 10 weeks, and is a full-time, 40 hours per week position, and will require work from our new headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO. We do not have travel or housing stipends available for out-of-town candidates, so you must be willing to cover your own living expenses if you are not already planning to be in the Denver area.
You’ll succeed in this role if you are:
- Creative – You love to write and peer review and are interested in a career related to online content creation and marketing.
- Technical and Analytical – You balance your creative side with an equally strong love of analytics and data-driven results. You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and can gather and translate data into actionable insights. You are familiar and comfortable with Excel, and the entire Office suite.
- Innovative – An intellectually curious individual with the desire to learn and solve problems with creative solutions.
- A Leader – A results-oriented individual with the ability manage multiple projects at once, and to take initiative and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Detailed – You pay extraordinary attention to details and understand the need for precise information.
Bonus points for:
- A strong understanding of online marketing
- Previous experience with SEO strategies
- HTML coding skills
- Graphic design experience, and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
- Being a college student or recent college grad.
Think you’re a good fit? Send us a resume and cover letter, and we’ll get the conversation started!