Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition - Sales
at HomeAdvisor, Inc.
Talent Acquisition is a strategic driver of HomeAdvisor’s success and we are growing! We have a world-class, fun loving team working in concert to drive our global ambitions. As recruiters, we conceive practical and creative ways to surface talent, and we invest in activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We accomplish this by partnering closely with leadership to hire colleagues who love what they do, are brilliant in their capabilities and want to be part of something that is greater than themselves.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Recruiter to directly support HomeAdvisor’s premier Sales Executive Leadership Program in Downtown Denver.
- Inventive: you have a healthy dose of uncommon sense and are creative in discovering talent in both the obvious and less obvious places.
- Curious: you have a keen pulse on employment trends in your local community.
- A standout colleague:you offer support to those around you and embody a true sense of team.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 6 months - 18 months of experience with full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced, high volume environment (agency background is preferred).
- Expertise in engagement and outreach to passive talent in your network, LinkedIn and a blend of other online and offline platforms.
- At least 6 months- 18 months of experience with intern, College and entry-level recruitment.
- Ability to explain and negotiate commission-based compensation packages.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Proactively manage a large pipeline of applicants to effectively identify sales talent for our Sales Executive Leadership Program.
- Develop business partnerships with college career centers, professors, and other contacts to increase HomeAdvisor’s campus visibility.
- Build trust and transparency with hiring managers to ensure that there is continuous flow of communication to meet the ongoing talent needs.
- Diligently review and assess candidate resumes/profiles and conduct introductory calls, phone interviews, and face-to-face interviews.
- Coordinate phone, video, and/or on-site interviews with hiring managers.
- Support in new hire on-boarding processes.
- Take responsibility for ad-hoc business-necessary projects as needed.
This is a full-time position. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day – sound like you? Send us your resume!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.
We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
HomeAdvisor, a subsidiary of IAC (InterActiveCorp), is the nation’s largest digital home services marketplace matching homeowners with prescreened service professionals for home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With 17 years of expertise, we’ve helped more than 35 million people find a trusted home service professional. Many things make up a successful company, but the real key to success is finding the right employees. If you're creative and ambitious and searching for a career in the challenging, fast-paced online world, HomeAdvisor is the place for you.
We went live in October 1999. While we feature the patented technology of ProFinder, showcasing the nation’s largest network of 125,000+ pre-screened, customer-rated and reviewed home improvement professionals, homeowners can also make informed home project decisions using resources including ProReviews, featuring only honest reviews from verified customers; True Cost Guide, providing average local and national costs for home projects; as well as robust home tips and project planning tools.
We have a rich and diverse company culture. All the teams in the company have a high energy, fast pace and hard work ethic with a "have fun" mentality. While we value both our employee's opinions and encourage feedback, we foster both personal and career growth. You can't go anywhere in the company without seeing a fun and invigorating place to work. In addition to comprehensive health and welfare benefits, we also offer many perks like on-site fitness classes, a relaxed business casual environment, local business discounts, and a strong sense of community.
Join the HomeAdvisor Talent Network today and stay up to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.