Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator - CNC
at Hospital Corporation of America
North Suburban Emergency Room
The North Suburban ER is location on our main campus at 9191 Grant Street in Thornton, CO within the North Suburban Medical Center. Our emergency room offers award-winning emergency care for our community.
North Suburban Medical Center's ER also offers:
- Board-certified emergency doctors
- Experienced emergency room nurses with decades of combined experience
- On-call specialists for life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Rapid response programs, including cardiac aleart and stroke alert
- Airlife helicopter ready to transport stable patients from North Suburban Medical Center who need a Level I Trauma Center at a moment's notice
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
- Short ER wait times that are lower than the national average
- Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
- Able to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Ability to makes decisions regarding activities within designated areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the leadership team.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, communication skills, cognitive and critical thinking skills and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and tasks