Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
Please visit our website at: SarahCannonResearch.com/Denver
We offer you a generous compensation package including:paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE is an outpatient clinic located on the campus of Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL).
Summary of Key Responsibilities: Provides support to clinical trial specialist (CTS) on a daily basis, ensures all activities are conducted according to company SOPs and all applicable GCP and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Supports CTS to meet industry trial data deadlines
- Obtain source documentation for patients enrolled into clinical trial
- Assist CTS with case report form completion
- Assist CTS with query resolution
- Assist in SAE reporting and tracking
- Create and maintain patient visit tracking spreadsheets for CTS
- Maintains and archives study administrative file
- Maintains and archives regulatory files
- Assist in ensuring Site Visit Outlines are accurate
- Attends meetings as assigned and reports on actions.
- Participates in educational activities and programs.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Works closely and effectively with all other department colleagues.
- Assists other staff as requested and performs other related work as needed.
- Assigned special procedural projects to enhance the functioning of Drug Development Data operations
- Throughout the conduct of the clinical trial, assesses adherence to Sarah Cannon SOPS, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of scientific, medical, and regulatory terms
- Knowledge of GCP and GMP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and Access; high computer literacy and ability to learn new software if required
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment is essential.
- Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage, organizes, and makes decisions.
High School Diploma required; Bachelor Degree preferred
One year of healthcare experience preferred
Do you want to be a part of a team working together to fightcancer?
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenalopportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.