Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Department Monitor Technician - Patient Sitter
at Hospital Corporation of America
Job Title: Patient Sitter
Shift: Part Time/Evenings
Swedish Medical Center , Englewood , CO . Level 1 Trauma Center and Lateran Award Winner .
Required: Must have a current BLS through the American Heart Association. (AHA) Current Colorado certification as a CNA preferred.
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE LINES:
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Neurosciences, Stroke
• Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
• Cardiac Services
• Cancer Treatment Center
• Advanced Radiology
• Women and Children's Services
• Colorado's only Burn Center at Level One Trauma Center
• Pediatric ER staffed with Pediatric ER nurses and board certified pediatricians
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Joint Commission Accredited CAD, CHF and CABG
• ER float pool
The Camera technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice, under the supervision of the RN; functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Monitors patients using virtual camera monitors.
- Timely alerts care team through overhead paging system.
- Documents according to guidelines.
- May be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current BLS Certification through AHA. Current Colorado certification as a CNA preferred.
Education: High school diploma/GED required.
Experience: One to two years' experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Some specified skills may be required by specific departments.