Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Room Nurse Belmar Free Standing ED PT/Nights
at Hospital Corporation of America
Job Title : Emergency Room Nurse. Free Standing ED
After 6 months cross train to our Level 1 Trauma Center and our Southwest ED in Littleton .
Swedish Belmar Emergency Department :Address 260 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80226
Swedish Medical Center is proud to offer comprehensive emergency care to the Lakewood and surrounding western Denver communities through the Swedish Belmar ER. Belmar ER was created to serve as an extension of Swedish Medical Center. Our free-standing ER is conveniently located on the northeast corner of the S Wadsworth Blvd and W Alameda Ave intersection. We offer full-service emergency care at our location in alignment with Swedish Medical Center's standard of high quality service
The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients. Each service also requires specialized skills. The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency. The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at Swedish Medical Center , Belmar ED and South West ED.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and .ACLS Certification through the AHA.
- Required TNCC and PALS
- Required Two years current as an Emergency Room Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.